You will be surprised how easy it is to withdraw funds from an account opened with Trade100fm. You should fill a standard form available at your “Personal account” section and sent a corresponding request to our support service.
Here are several rules you should stick to while withdrawing money;
- all the withdrawal requests will be processed on working days from 09:00 until 18:00 local time, except for weekends and public holidays;
- all queries sent after 18:00 p.m. will be handled during the next working day.
- the period of money transferring depends on the form of withdrawal.
- assets can be transferred only to the personal accounts of our clients (sending money to third-party accounts is forbidden).
- withdrawal of funds can only be made to the same account, where the replenishment came from.
If you chose a bank transfer, it will take up to three working days. If you want money to be sent to a credit card, it will last from five to eight days.
Remember also, that the money will be withdrawn from your account only if you had provided all the necessary documents. The Trade100fm company can ask for additional identification papers or residency proofs.
Before applying for a funds withdrawal you have to make sure that there is enough money left on the account to cover margin requirements on the opened positions. We recall, that Trade100fm is not responsible for the losses caused by the insufficient amount of funds on your account.
If you face any problems or difficulties while withdrawing your assets, please, contact our support service by sending an email to this address: [email protected]